Friday, July 11, 2008

Mr. Goh 的感言

Dear Sabrina,
Thank you for inviting me to your reunion dinner at Chuai Heng Restaurant on 5Aug.2008. Out of the blue, you invited me, not once, but twice, to meet with all of you, thanks to Lee Wai Keong. I am deeply touched and honoured to know that I am still remembered after all these years.

I am proud to see that you have all grown up to become parents yourselves, and successful in your own ways. It's really wonderful to catch up with old times, and to know what some of you are doing. Time has changed many of us, but surprisingly, Mr Khoo Kok Hong's memory is still sharp. Glad to have met him again.

I taught in Keat Hwa from 1967 to 1998. After I left, I began to appreciate the wonderful students I had in Keat Hwa. You were all model students as compared to the little 'devils' I had in another school. It was a privilege to have taught all of you.

After watching the DVD KH7883 Reunion, I must congratulate all of you for a job well-done. I am truly impressed that you were able to gather so many classmates and teachers to attend.
Looking forward to see you again!

Best wishes and warmest regards from Goh Tong Chit

No comments: